I spend most of my time chained to my desk, looking at different device screens and writing articles, opinion pieces or books.
In addition to my books I advise a handful of companies globally, blog for a number of websites , including journalism.co.uk, technorati and Social Media Today and write for a number of high profile magazines and newspapers.
If you think we can work together drop me a line either through my website or email on my Google profile.
If you are interested in discussing a Social Media Marketing Campaign or need an SEO or Social Media consultation, drop me a quick line and I will get back to you with the options available.
I give about 50 speeches and presentations a year and hold an annual seminar on SEO and Social Media. Some of the events I have taken part in are:
• SEO in the Sun (SEO & Introduction to Social Media)
• Manchester SES (SEO)
• Business Group Digital Conference (SEO & Social Media)
• Rutgers University mini-MBA (SEO and Social Media Crisis Management)
• Shanghai APAC executive SEO & Social Media Crisis Management training.
• MxDE Senior Executive Program, Zug (Piercing the Search Bubble).
If you want to avail your company of search insights, social media marketing tips or social media crisis management and would like me to speak to your executives, your staff or senior management then contact me for available dates and format.
Search technology and Social media are changing everything. How we shape that change and what we do with the aftermath is down to us.